IFLIX app removed from Apple app store!!!

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I couldn't connect to Netflix using the IFlix app so I thought maybe it's the app and there might be a newer version. I checked the app store and it's gone! I did a search and IFlix is gone. What happened? I checked their website and everything looks normal with no notice or update about their app but it's absolutely gone from the app store. Am I going crazy or did Apple suddenly remove the app?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Here you go... iFlix has been removed until Apple approves the new version to fix an issue with users not being able to log in.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Dashbuster lite is nice, as it allows you to move your queue around and search. Very nice interface, but the only thing the lite version doesn't allow you to do is add movies. The full version allows you to do this. Phoneflix you can view your queue, along with the Top 100, etc. This one allows you to add to your queue, but not rearrange it. I wish that PhoneFlix would add the moving of the queue, and then it would be my only Netflix app.

PS...Dashbuster also allows for Blockbuster accounts, but as I don't have one, I have no idea how it works.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
About 3 or 4 weeks ago while being on 2.02, the 3rd party apps would consistently crash. Even after doing fresh restores and reloading my apps. It would work for 2 to 3 hours and then none of the 3rd party apps would work. They would load and immediately exit. So I did some testing. I restored my phone and loaded 3rd party apps. The phone was solid for 2 days, obviously no 3rd party apps. So I started loading apps one at a time and the apps worked solid. Until I loaded the last app that I had download iFlix. After loading iFlix everything appeared to be fine but sure enough after a couple of hours, all of my 3rd party apps would crash and burn. So I restored my phone and didn't reload iFlix. And problem was resolved.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm thinking of purchasing the full version of Dashbuster since I think it is only $2.99.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
Anybody have both iFlix and Dashbuster for a comparison? iFlix looks like a much nicer program (and iFlix is a little cheaper) but when there is no free trial it's hard to tell.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2