Orblive beta for iphone 2.0

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Orb Community View topic - orb 2.0 in beta stages.. release is imminent

quote from orb forums...

"Ok, The People Has Spoken! We are kicking off today the OrbLive beta program to iPhone 2.0 users!

The beta program is open to the first 100 of you who sign in. First-come first-serve.
So, if would like to help us test OrbLive 2.01 on your iPhone/iPod Touch with a 2.0 firmware, follow these instructions:

1. In the AppStore, search for and install the free app named "Ad Hoc Helper" (from Erica Sadun).

2. Open the newly installed AdHoc application, and send the email containing your UDID, along with your Orb login to OrbLive_at_Orb_dot_com before 4:00pm PST (This is our daily cutoff time to make the list for the day. If we receive your email after 4:00pm PST, you will be signed up for the next business day's delivery IF you are still in the first 100 who submit).

Before or by 8:00PM PST, you will receive an email with instructions on how to install the OrbLive 2.01 application on your iPhone/iPod Touch, along with a ZIP file attachment of OrbLive 2.01 itself.

In the meantime, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes (7.7.1) installed which you will need to use OrbLive 2.01.

Thanks for signing up!"

Looks like at this time its already full but at least this means that its out there and will hopefully be coming soon:)

Also I read in the same forum that Orb submited the app to apple over a month ago and is still waiting to hear back from them. If you ask me apple is retarded for holding this back as it would sell like gangbusters. I know I would buy it for $9.99. Access to my media collection anywhere I go thats like heaven. But I guess we will have to wait for apple to let us know if we can have it or not.... you know I hate to say it but I actually like WM way of dealing with apps better, sure it may not be centralized and as easy to find but at least its less like when I was an eight year old and had to ask mommy and daddy if it was ok to buy something.:mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods