Weather.com App coming soon!!

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I received an email back from weather.com about a question I had with their iPhone web app, and read the last sentence! I can't wait for this app to come out.

Email:
You actually can still get to the iPhone web application. If you go to weather.com, the mobile site loads. Choose View classic weather.com from the top left. This sets a session cookie that allows you to stay on html. You can then type weather.com/iphone into your browser and the application will load. I know this process is a bit clunky and we are working to improve this as much as we can. In addition we will have an iPhone application in the market soon.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
I still have my fingers crossed for something from Accuweather.com They are the only online weather site that recognizes the strange weather we have here in my part of CA. I live in a beach community that has many different pockets of weather. There is one place nearby that has the most consistent weather in the world (or U.S... I forget which), one beach town that has fog 75% of the time and a strip of beach one mile from the foggy beach that has fog maybe 5% of the time and is typically 10 degrees warmer than the other nearby beach towns. The problem with all weather sites (except Accuweather) is that they group this crazy area into one lump and give me the same weather for every beach town. While it may be 67 in one town, the town a mile away may be 80, yet all Yahoo Weather and Weather.com show are 67. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I am the only one who has this problem with Weather.com, etc. or not but if so, I would highly recommend checking out Accuweather.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner