- 10-17-2011, 05:51 AM #126
- 10-17-2011, 12:14 PM #127
- 10-26-2011, 08:56 AM #128
Cucusoft's DVD Ripper?
I have gotten and tried DVD Ripper Ultimate and Video Converter Suite on my Win7 x64 machine and I am getting an exception error and the GUI is messing up. I will try in XP Mode but like the movie I am trying it with "Manos the Hands of Fate MST3K discs 1&2; the worst ever made.
- 01-11-2012, 02:06 PM #129
- 02-06-2012, 07:21 AM #130
- 05-26-2012, 05:25 PM #131
- 07-03-2012, 01:06 AM #132iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
convert dvd to iphone/MP4 video
I've tried alot of converters over 5 years trying to emulate aXXo but can never get the exact quality he does. 1 converter I now use is SUPER ©. Converts to a multitude of formats and best of all.... it's free.
It depends on your hardware for speed/time and quality. You will have to go thru 2 links to download the software. here is the page ---> SUPER © - Media File Converter, Media File Encoder, Video Player, Audio Player, Media Player
I don't care for 1-click software anymore as i like to get the quality I want.
- 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM #133
- 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM #134
- 03-14-2013, 11:44 PM #135
- 03-29-2013, 02:27 AM #136
Re: Best software for converting videos (DVD) for use on iPhone?
Handbrake is the best for most DVD's. It doesn't get updated all that often so some of the newer encryption types it can't break. I usually use AnyDVD(HD version for BD) and than convert to whatever format I need.