South Park Imaginationland

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hardcore fans of the South Park show will love this game. From it's slick graphics to the imagery and sounds from the show you will slowly get pulled into Imaginationland. For those of you who watch the show, you will know Imaginationland was a 3 part episode from last season You control Butters during his journey through the battle of Imaginationland. This happens to be my biggest gripe, not being able to select your favorite character! So Butters is your only option. You have to go through over 60 levels of gameplay which is taught to you by the Mayor of this imaginary land. He acts as your guide and helps you tone your bouncing skills you will need to collect items {Mainly rainbows...} and accomplish goals. Accomplishing these goals gives Butters more power and allows you to save Imaginationland from all of the evil that is lurking... :eek:

At first I was a little disappointed with this game but slowly it grew on me and it became quite addictive. The game also allows you to save after every level so you can resume a game from any point, at any time. The cost of over 60 levels of South Park fun is a little steep if you are not a fan, coming in a $9.99. If you are a fan of South Park then this game is for you. If you don't really care for the show, then I'd say move on to the next game.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox