Who's excited for SPORE?!

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I know I am, It's going to be so amazing, and if it has the multiplayer support we've been led to expect, it will arguably be the most advanced game for the iPhone upon release! I can't wait

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
Last I heard it was being released on the same day as the full game (September something). I'd have bought it if it was released earlier, but I'm sure I'll be far too busy playing the desktop version to care about a simplified game that can't even interact with the full game.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Last I heard it was being released on the same day as the full game (September something). I'd have bought it if it was released earlier, but I'm sure I'll be far too busy playing the desktop version to care about a simplified game that can't even interact with the full game.

For $9.99 I will be picking that up. Seems pretty cool.

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
yeasss although I was sad to find out it won't connect to the larger universe and is just the first stage... Spore Origins= primordial ooze haha

iphonetom

Sep 8, 2008
www.iphone-accessories.com
Sorry, I'm an idiot... I should of read the post properly. I wasn't aware that this was being released on iPhone, that is pretty cool. I thought people were just talking about the PC version. Not sure if I will buy it but that is not a bad idea. I only have Tetris and Avalanche at the moment! :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Sorry, I'm an idiot... I should of read the post properly. I wasn't aware that this was being released on iPhone, that is pretty cool. I thought people were just talking about the PC version. Not sure if I will buy it but that is not a bad idea. I only have Tetris and Avalanche at the moment! :)

No worries. It seems like a perfect fit for the iPhone. I'm going to check it out. Will update here on how it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73