No free RSS iphone app yet?

NitruS

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
is there actually NO free RSS iphone app out there yet? i cant blv this...

ichat and RSS should have come with the phone in my opinion right out of the box...

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
You have to add them in a browser or in a desktop app, but yes. What it does is sync your free feed account to the iPhone. The desktop app is great too. If you need feeds, check it out.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
So far, I've been using Google Reader....and I like it a lot more than my old Newsbreak. I like that I can read feeds on my phone or computer and they are in sync (read/unread).

It works very well on the iphone.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
So far, I've been using Google Reader....and I like it a lot more than my old Newsbreak. I like that I can read feeds on my phone or computer and they are in sync (read/unread).

It works very well on the iphone.

I use Google Reader as well and really like it. I wish that there was an app that synced with GReader for browsing offline, but I've been wishing for that way back in my Windows Mobile days...

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Perhaps this is what you are looking for:

RSSmobile
Posted: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:00:18
Category: News
Released: Jul 23, 2008
Price: $3.99

Description:
iRSSmobile is the RSS News reader for your iPhone/ iPod touch. Features: -offline reading -search news by title -auto-discover Feed Urls (e.g. simply enter apple.com and iRSSmobile detects RSS Feeds provided by Apple. You do not need to enter endless Feed URLs) -real Web-Preview (no need to switch between iRSSmobile and Safari) - RSS 2.0 compatible - many more

OOPS... sorry... I missed the word "free" on the first go around :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2