RSS feed for App Store

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
One of the thing thats a royal pain is wading thru all the apps in the iTunes app store. There is no New App section. Well here his a solution for ya. The folks at Pinch Media ? Your view into the App Store
have two RSS feeds one for new apps and one for updated apps. You can use the NetNewsWire App to have these RSS feeds and your other RSS feeds accesible fom your iPhone.

Enjoy! :D

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if you really need a new App section. You can sort them by release date, so if you know the last time you checked, you can just see which ones were released since then. With a new app section, presumably there would have to be some predetermined time before a "new app" becomes an "old app".

What I would like to see if the ability to sort by price (having cheaper ones listed first might encourage some companies to lower their price a little bit!), and sort of by rating (why wade through poorly rates apps if you can just get the best ones first?). It would also be nice to see the rating without having to click on the app.

Chris

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
When you sort by release date it mixes the new apps with those that have been recently updated. I like the Pinch Media site because it differentiates between the two categories.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711