Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Thumbs up PocketMoney

$9.99 US

PocketMoney is the best financial manager app for the iPhone out right now. It lets you keep track of all of your finances so you are up to date.

You can add as many accounts as you'd like (i.e. checking, savings, credit cards). Most of the options you need are there and everything is easy to set up. You can create your own categories if none exists and you can even check off things that actually have already been cleared. You can also view different reports and have it generate a pie chart, which is nice to have to get some visual aid that you spend too much money on crap. There is also a password feature so people checking out your cool iPhone can't access the app.

One of my biggest gripes about this app though, is that you cannot create any recurring deductions from your bank account. Once they create that, it will beat my favorite app on WM, SPB Finance. There are also a couple bugs like sometimes it won't open properly. The only solution I found was to reset the phone and then it will come up.

Overall this is a great app that's easy to use and follow, but needs a little tweaking to the features to be better than SPB Finance.

I give it a 4 out of 5 stars

Easy to use and follow.
    Password feature.
    Easily edit transactions.

Needs recurring deductions (BIG BIG MUST)
    Fix little bugs.
    More features to match up with SPB Finance.

*EDIT* Someone please review SplashMoney!
    Last edited by oo3; 07-26-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

request for Splash Money here