Fitness/workout app for iPhone

Litepurple

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I'm one of the luck one million or so who managed to buy the new iPhone 3G at the weekend. This is my first iPhone and I have to say I'm very pleased overall.

One of the main reasons for me buying it was to be a much cheaper personal trainer! I've been looking around on the web for a native iPhone app where I can create, store and log my workouts as I go round the gym. I've looked at Pumpone, Fitsync, Fitreach etc and none of them appears to be particularly good. Can anyone recommend a good one? I'd also like to have it to have the ability to create charts etc so I can track my performance.

Thanks,

LP.

BaLLi5t1c

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
I second that notion. I don't have my device yet (direct fulfillment cometh) but I would LOVE to have a great application like this for when I'm in the gym.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Seems like there have been mainly positive reviews for it on the App store. I would like to see more screen shots though (currently browsing on iPhone) and will have to check it out in the store.

bbpress

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
litepurple,
You didn't say what you didn't like about the apps you've tried. I tried a bunch of them too. The one I chose is fitsync since I can use that offline when I'm in the gym. I do pretty much the same as what you do or want to - create, log, etc. When I'm ready I sync and the charts are automatically created for me so that's cool. What's neat is you can check into your results on thier website and track back all you want. I've been loading in my past years stuff :)