Use your iPhone to remember where you parked.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
If it is free... I WANT it for those Theme Park vacations.. other than that, I wouldn't pay a cent for it.
Good find! I love hearing about new apps people are inventing. So creative and things I wouldn't necessarily think of.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
That's sweet. Usually when I'm alone I have no problem, but when I'm with say...a girl... I tend to get a little distracted to remember where I parked :D. My best alternative has been my remote start on my aftermarket alarm (the sound guides me- 1996 Mustang GT with flowmasters =P), but this will be pretty cool. Also great for other types of situations I imagine too, like traveling to unfamiliar places.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
That would have been useful to my cousins. They borrowed my mother-in-law's car and went to Disneyland. They forgot where they parked and even what the car looked like and had to wait until everyone else left to figure out where the car was. It was too funny - they were too embarrassed to call us and ask what the license plate was.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
That would have been useful to my cousins. They borrowed my mother-in-law's car and went to Disneyland. They forgot where they parked and even what the car looked like and had to wait until everyone else left to figure out where the car was. It was too funny - they were too embarrassed to call us and ask what the license plate was.

I at least give them credit for remembering which lot they parked it. That alone can sometimes be a challenge at Disneyland.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
even on the new iphone 3g?

Think you might be giving it a little too much credit, lol. Depends on the nature of the structure and the quality of your GPS signal. Your standard 2 story one probably wont matter much, but if you're dealing with a huge structure and you park underground, I'd assume you'll be out of luck.

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
There is a free app called 'Here I Am' that will email your current location. The recipient can click the link and see it in google maps. You can easily email yourself and click the link to see where you parked or any other location you want to mark.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods