Official iMore for iPhone app feedback thread

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)So far i'm liking the new iMore App, but one thing i did notice and idk if its just me - i'm guessing its not. But, in the threads that have pics posted, (like 4S homescreen shots) if the pic was uploaded via PB they show up just fine, however anyone who put them up by way of " TapaTalk attach image" is giving me a box with a "?" in it, and posts that were done on the full site of iMore via "manage attachments" no pic shows only what the poster may have typed in along with their (invisible) ss.

I'm sure you guys may have been aware of this already, so hopefully this can be resolved.

(i know the manage attachements thru iMore's full site will not show at all, i just wanted to put that out there)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i think this is great for anyone who has not spent the $ on the Tapatalk app since this is FREE

but if you are a member of multiple sites/forums you're better off sticking with Tapatalk

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Thanks for all of the feedback so far. Another idea I had was to be able to enable push notifications for replies to a thread or post of your choice. I thought that would be pretty nifty.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all of the feedback so far. Another idea I had was to be able to enable push notifications for replies to a thread or post of your choice. I thought that would be pretty nifty.

You're welcome. As for the push notification feature, I thinks it's a good option to have, but after having used it via Tapatalk, it can be somewhat annoying. Every thread I responded to was automatically deemed a favorite and I was being notified of each new post & reply within my alleged favorites. Lol

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't suppose there's any chance we could get a Cydia version that will allow browsing of the Jailbreak forums? Please?

Reactions: Jeremy

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

eejit

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So far great app
I'm not to good with all this tech stuff and never posted before
I've got loads to learn so bear with me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So far great app
I'm not to good with all this tech stuff and never posted before
I've got loads to learn so bear with me

Congratulations on downloading the new iMore Forums app and welcome to iMore. Your initial post obviously went well. ;). Don't hesitate to ask for help, advice or opinions and don't hesitate to offer the same. Enjoy your time here in the forums. Take care. :)

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
IMore Forum App Permission Error

I've just installed the Forum app on my iPhone 4S. I've logged in but when the app tries to load latest stories I receive the following error message...

"Permission Error
Security Error, you may not have permission to access"

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?

Thanks
Steve

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've just installed the Forum app on my iPhone 4S. I've logged in but when the app tries to load latest stories I receive the following error message...

"Permission Error
Security Error, you may not have permission to access"

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?

Thanks
Steve

The only time that I have received this message in the past is when I tried replying to a post in which the thread had been closed and I didn't realize it. Also check to be sure you really are looked into the app.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711