AT&T Navigator for iPhone give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
ATT_Nav_1-7i-compare_DSR-400x285.jpg

AT&T Navigator for iPhone -- powered by TeleNav -- has just been updated to version 1.7i. If you want to win one of three free one year subscription, well here's all you have to do:

• Find a picture of where in the US you want AT&T Navigator to take you (maybe home for the holidays, maybe somewhere warm before winter, anywhere you want to go!)
  • Write "TeleNav and TiPb take me away!" on the picture (use anything you like, an iPhone photo editor, MS Paint, a magic marker, whatever!)
  • Post the picture or a link to the picture as a reply to this thread right here.

We'll pick the three (3) we like best -- or least, or at random, you never know! -- and TeleNav will hook you up with your free one (1) year subscription.

Ready? Set? Enter!

Last edited:
Reactions: jjjwicks

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm about to road trip from Dallas to Pheonix and this would be perfect for me. Thanks TiPb/TeleNav.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I'd like a free subscription. Why no mention of the normal cost of the subsription? Personally, I dont see how a subscription service navigator like this can compete with something like Navigon or TomTom (at least for my needs).

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
YellowstonePark.jpg

It's been a longtime dream to go here. And I absolutely love Telenav (and TiPb, too).

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2