Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeceorg

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Um... seriously? The winner was:

The thing I like best about it is that it's made in the USA! And oh yeh, Epiphany Blue please! :)

Yeah... good job. Really well-crafted. Someone obviously put a lot of time and thought into this.

WTF is wrong with TIPb?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all! When I got the email this a.m., I'm like "WTH?! This has GOT to be spam!" :eek: LOL!!

LOL, good thing you decided to read that 'spam' !! Hopefully you'll post pix in the iphone case thread for all of us to admire too:) I didn't enter the contest, but it does look like a really nice case.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

The thing I like best about it is that it's made in the USA! And oh yeh, Epiphany Blue please! :)

Yeah... good job. Really well-crafted. Someone obviously put a lot of time and thought into this.

WTF is wrong with TIPb?

umm...really ? are you serious with this post ??

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

WTF is wrong with TIPb?

it's a random drawing...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: BrindawithanI

danbl68

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I just had an Epiphany

I am sorry but I just had to copy this directly from the site: Crystal Clear high strength Poly Carbonate Cap, back painted with white acrylic urethane hot rod paint.......LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME! That is just awesome!. What phone does anyone own that has HOT ROD PAINT ON IT!? I would LOVE one in White!

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
:eek:ooooooooooooooo!!! :eek:

:cool:COOL CASE! :cool:

I like the fact that is comes with TWO interchangeable back plates and the edge doesn't sit on top of the screen (flush) so it's easier to direct around the edges.

the fact that it's aluminum and comp is original too...

I forgot to add "MADE IN USA" !!!

so many choices and i'm in the market for a case today!!! which one to get ? what to do... ? So :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711