Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Cowboy

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
LOVE Moleskines and LOVE little black books (and, quite frankly, their traditional contents). So, I'd be most pleased if I were to win one of these. Please and thank you.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
As a college student who has class from 8 am to 9pm on a daily basis it is hard to remember the things I need to have with me. Most days I will forget to bring my wallet with me or even my iphone and I always need those. I need something to combine the two together and the little black book does that. I feel like they designed it specifically for college students. This is a great way to keep yourself organized without carrying anymore stuff.

kbduvall

Aug 19, 2009
www.duvalltech.com
It's gorgeous all around. I have had a hard time finding a case I like for the iPhone4. So much so, I'm still going without a case altogether. This is the first case that has made me say, "I have to have one".

I've seen other cases that have a flap, like the Elan Passport, and other similar. The deal breaker with most cases like this one though, is that the edges aren't flush with the screen, making it very hard to tap anything close to the edge. This one is flush though, which means it won't hinder my usage of the phone at all.

I want one.

vallego

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
little black book giveaway for Iphone 4S

Hi,

I've been looking at this amazing product for a while now. I think this case is one of the most creative and most desirable cases out there. The fact that it looks like a book is adorable and that it works as wallet is something I need to have. I love shopping for the latest cases for iphones since the first one came out. I love having the bet cases and now i really need to have this one. Im infatuated with the uniquely made case. I think its great to give people this chance to win this product. Thanks for the opportunity and keep up the good work you've been provided us. Thanks again!

Valerie Gallego :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711