Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I like the fact that I can disguise my phone and make people think I'm studiously making very important notes about stuff. People who know me will know that's not the case, but strangers may think I'm smart and stuff.

mfduran

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Elegance

The natural materials -leather, wood- in The Little Black Book and its elegant, subdued design contrast with, and enhance, the iPhone in what is perhaps the most striking contribution of Apple: achieving absolute elegance and beauty with man-made "unnatural" materials.

double3

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Looks incredible. I'd love to have one for my iPhone 4S so it not only will look cool, but it will also be protected when i need to throw it in my bag. I've actually been thinking about buying one for my MacBook Air 11".

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Just the look/craftsmanship of the thing -- a beautiful device in a slightly anachronistic case. Love the concept and the execution.

mfduran

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
beauty and elegance

[As I said below, the natural materials -leather, wood- in The Little Black Book and its elegant, subdued design contrast with, and enhance, the iPhone in what is perhaps the most striking contribution of Apple: achieving absolute elegance and beauty with man-made "unnatural" materials./QUOTE]

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the perfect "going to watch the Cardinals win the world series, not bringing my purse" kind of case

Fox1207

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I need this

I am yet to get a case for my 4S. This case looks great. Awesome quality from the bonded Italian leather to the precision of the case size. I need this case! Throw in my debit card and license and bye bye wallet.

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Phew. I am seeing this case for first time. I guess I like the uniqness of it and the look of . it will be the best ase when i am in my meeting and reading TIPB and every one will think that its just a note pad:D

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I love the book theme, especially because I used to carry a little black book that I wrote lyrics in, but since I've had an iPhone I usually use the Songwriter Pad application to write in. It would be nice to have a little "black book" again.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Looks great, leather cover gives it that cool edge. Love how it has a credit card holder to keep things close by. Would love to show one off around school!!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't so sure about the look of this case at first, however the more I looked at the details, I realized exactly how cute it really, truly is! The overall look reminds me of one of those tiny little bibles, and since the iPhone is the worlds greatest smartphone, what better way to protect it *giggles*

The rounded corners on the leather area of the case are essential, as they should told up better over time than a squared corner, the little red ribbon to pop the phone out is also a nice touch, reminds me of the book mark in iBooks!

:p

ravee3rd

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
First I've heard of the Little Black Book case. I'd love to win one of these. I've gone to using my iPhone for everything I can to avoid carrying around my wallet. And there are apps that make it possible for almost everything. But, I still have to take out my driver's license and a credit card to carry with me. I love the fact that this case has a pocket for just those things! Thanks, Tipb!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really like the look of these cases. It adds even more class to the look of the iPhone 4S - something that I didn't think possible.

Ahillis

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking at these cases the last few days and think they are really cool! I want one really bad, and I never win anything! So I would love to win one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.