Most Comfortable Backpack?

kamachi923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I need some suggestions on a new backpack, and was hoping that the wonderful tipb forum members could help me. I need a new backpack for carrying on a plane and also taking to an amusement park or something like that. So I was looking for whats the most comfortable straps, back ventilation since I will be carrying it for hours in the hot sun some days. But I also want to use it to carry on the plan and hold my gadgets. Laptop, phone, water, etc. For awhile I was looking for a backpack with a small slot for my canon digital rebel, but most photo backpacks are for more advanced people then me that have several lens. So I decided to just use my small camera pouch inside a nice comfortable backpack that has a good storage, lightweight, good back ventilation, etc. Your suggestions are always greatly appreciated.

kylenatoli123

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The North Face Backpacks are really comfortable, and they have a lot of storage spaces, mine has 3 compartments. They have two mesh holders on the sides that are perfect for water bottles.
This is mine:
I use it everyday and my back never sweats, but then again I'm not in the sun all day at amusement parks and such. Other then that its great back pack I'd recommend it.

Here's mine: The North Face Jester in Backpacks, NEW!, Backpacks, Book Bags, Daypacks, NEW Backpacks, School Book Bags
Edit: had to have 10 posts to show a link,

tundra12000

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I got one from Bass Pro the brand is Bob Timberlake (Rucksack) I use it to carry may MacBook and camera equipment and it works real well. And very comfortable

Karl Younger

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Ivar Shelf System Backpack - Check this one out!

I need some suggestions on a new backpack, and was hoping that the wonderful tipb forum members could help me. I need a new backpack for carrying on a plane and also taking to an amusement park or something like that. So I was looking for whats the most comfortable straps, back ventilation since I will be carrying it for hours in the hot sun some days. But I also want to use it to carry on the plan and hold my gadgets. Laptop, phone, water, etc. For awhile I was looking for a backpack with a small slot for my canon digital rebel, but most photo backpacks are for more advanced people then me that have several lens. So I decided to just use my small camera pouch inside a nice comfortable backpack that has a good storage, lightweight, good back ventilation, etc. Your suggestions are always greatly appreciated.
Colorado Bag'n Baggage carries a brand of backpacks called Ivar (ivarpack.com). They're built with an internal shelf design system that promotes weight distribution for comfort and keeps your stuff organized. See the picture below. It's the best backpack I've ever owned!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2