Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin for iPhone 4

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
25u663t.jpg

Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin case for iPhone 4

YouTube - Caze Zero 5 Ultra Thin Case Review for the iPhone 4

***compatible with both AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4***

Zero 5 (0.5mm) is currently the World's Thinnest transparent case for iPhone. It's so thin and light weight, it's almost unnoticeable when installed.

Zero 5 for iPhone 4 has been greatly improved so that it's ultradurable, thinner and more scratch resistant than ever. It's also recyclable. Zero 5 is maintained to be the world's thinnest clear case. Buy now and let nothing come between you and your iPhone 4.

**Zero 5 can cure the reception issues of iPhone 4 while showing the full beauty of iPhone design.

Buy now and get these for FREE:
● Front Screen Protector (Clear) x 1
● Back Glass Protector (Clear) x 1
● Microfiber Cleaning Cloth x 1

mine just arrived in the mail today. took 3 weeks! so i highly recommend paying the extra cash for faster shipping.

in comparison; this case feels considerably smaller than my CaseMate Barely There Chrome

it looks and feels like it is not even there! available in other colors and Matte. they do make them for the 3GS also

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i hate when debris gets behind the case as well..

i use a case for work only. as soon as i get home, or on the way, it's completely naked

Mriley1058

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I like the Speck case I have specifically because nothing gets between it and the phone. My 3GS looked brand new when I upgraded to the iPhone 4 so I got the same Candyshell case now too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner