Is this the real life, is it just fantasy? Supposed iPhone 8 in someone's pretty hand...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If they shrink the bezels and stick a larger screen in a smaller body I am all for it. That is why I held back on the plus, way too big for the screen size you get. Also hope if it does look like this they make the band less shiny/black to match the device. Look very tacky how it is (and yes I know this is just a mock up). Will be interesting to see what Apple unveils for this version especially if they up the price like rumors are saying, they better make it worth the price increase and not just because Apple says it should be more. Also wish they would have made it a little thicker for an even larger battery and to get rid of the camera hump in the back.

Shyuan

May 15, 2015
Visit site
The real phone usually turns out to be so much more elegant and people still gonna buy it. :p I find that pictures in leaks and renders are usually unattractive.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
If the sensor is on the rear, I am out. I will stick with my 6s, and buy a 7 plus to go with it. I will never own a phone with the finger print sensor on the rear. The photos of the new one look like a phone you would buy on aliexpress for 30 bucks.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I am not a fan of the prototypes at all! The mirror like chrome is so dated looking. Hopefully they stick to the aluminum backing

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner