iPhone 8: Thicker design, smaller bezel?

the tall guy

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
How do you think Apple will convince people to buy the Iphone 7s and Iphone 7s plus if they are going to be bringing a whole new Iphone to the table with the Iphone 8?

I'm a long time Android user, but for the first time since the Iphone 4, I'm considering the new Iphone when it's released. I'm all for extra thickness if it gives me a better battery.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
How do you think Apple will convince people to buy the Iphone 7s and Iphone 7s plus if they are going to be bringing a whole new Iphone to the table with the Iphone 8?

It all depends on the budget of the buyers.

If they think the 8 don't have added benefits for the higher price, they'll buy the 'cheaper' 7S (Plus)

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So let it be said; so let it be done!

Gosh, I love that statement and it fits thicker less bevel on the iPhone 8 perfectly.

kjung7

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I just switched to a KeyOne which is a bit thicker than my iPhone. I think the phone feels a lot more secure in the hands. There's actually some thickness in between my fingers when holding onto it. Also, the bigger battery is definitely nice.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I would prefer a thicker phone and eliminate the camera bulge. I personally would much rather have better battery life over size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2