Think we will see some new biometrics built-in to upcoming iPhones? After taking in the S8 announcement a few weeks back, Samsung has a nifty feature built in to actually read your eyes - an iris scanner to be precise!

Would you like to see something like that in upcoming iPhones, or is TouchID enough to satisfy you?
    04-14-2017 11:12 AM
    If Apple does switch to opting for more screen space and putting Touch ID on the back of the phone, I'd love for it to be the Apple logo. Iris tech would be nice too. The Iris scanner on my Note7 last year was quick, accurate with its readings, and it worked in the dark with no lightning. Best of all, no one else can copy my iris since I don't touch everything with it as I do with my fingers. I could only assume that the sensor in the S8 would be quicker.
    04-14-2017 11:40 AM
    If Apple decides to put more biometric scanners in their iPhone I sure hope they come up with something that rocks Samsung of their boat, so to speak.

Every tech Apple ever introduced in their phones has been of superb quality and ease of use and I expect them to continue to do so.
    04-14-2017 06:12 PM