With the iPhone 8 less than a year away, what are you hoping will be included in the new model? I'll get the ball started. There are a lot of rumors I am liking so far but I'm hoping for wireless charging.
    prettygirl007 likes this.
    10-30-2016 02:29 AM
    I would like an OLED-screen and would be very interested in how Apple implements this software wise: so far all their OLED-devices (Watch, Touchbar) all have black backgrounds so the UI-elements seem to float on the device, not just the screen. That would require significant rework of iOS…
    10-30-2016 02:36 AM
    I too would love to have an OLED screen. It's interesting to hear about the watch/toolbar. I don't have either so hopefully they will fix the issue with the upcoming iPhone. Nonetheless, next years phone will be exciting to say the least. Thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts.
    10-31-2016 07:36 AM
    Just imagine: A Jet Black iPhone with an OLED-screen without borders — that'd be a merging of hardware and software like never seen before.
    11-02-2016 02:35 AM
    I would like Apple to continue tuning the screen-to-bezel ratio. I don't think they're far off as it is, but there's some room on the top and bottom of the phone.
    11-03-2016 11:09 AM
    I agree. Seeing some of the concepts that implemented that look awesome! I think it will happen with the next phone. Well, we can only hope! Thanks for sharing.
    11-03-2016 11:44 AM
    Wireless charging and scheduled/timed text messaging in iMessage.
    12-17-2016 10:24 PM
    i heard that they are going to buy LG camera
    01-02-2017 11:28 AM
    i heard that they are going to buy LG camera
    Aren't Sony sensors better?
    01-02-2017 11:45 AM
    Aren't Sony sensors better?
    Might be! Not sure now what they will do it! We have to just wait! Lol
    01-03-2017 11:01 AM
    I will like if it comes with something like this:

Also:
    - fully waterproof to 100ft/30meters
    - Fisheye-like cameras in order to take 360 pictures and videos
    - A hardcore version for action sports or something with a screw mount
    - As much bezelless as possible
    - MicroSD card port

Am I dreaming too much?
    aximtreo and trparky like this.
    01-03-2017 11:19 AM
    I will like if it comes with something like this:

http://media.gadgetsin.com/2015/08/z..._adapter_1.jpg

Also:
    - fully waterproof to 100ft/30meters
    - Fisheye-like cameras in order to take 360 pictures and videos
    - A hardcore version for action sports or something with a screw mount
    - As much bezelless as possible
    - MicroSD card port

Am I dreaming too much?
    There will never be an SD card slot on iPhone.
    Tartarus and Matty like this.
    01-03-2017 03:59 PM
    I know, but dreaming is free most of the things on my list are against Apple philosophy, but maybe as Lenovo with the MotoMods, an attachment will do most of it.
    Matty likes this.
    01-04-2017 03:54 PM
    Reduced bezel size is all I ask for! I'm not even that fussed about wireless charging given I only plug it in once a day. The fisheye camera is a cool idea too but not sure whether enough people would use it for Apple to justify adding it?
    01-04-2017 04:46 PM
    Lety iphone 8 fly like a dron)))
    01-30-2017 01:09 PM
    With the iPhone 8 less than a year away, what are you hoping will be included in the new model? I'll get the ball started. There are a lot of rumors I am liking so far but I'm hoping for wireless charging.
    There are a couple {Hardware} things i love to see. The first being what you suggested, Wireless charging. It doesn't really add that much benefit but its a 'nice to have'. Especially when we paying over $600 for the phone

The second would be a OLED display. Just having richer colours and 'deeper blacks' is awesome to look at and I'm sure if Apple play their cards right, it will improve battery life. (not that its bad now)

The next would be to have the dual camera set up on both models. It will have been a year of exclusivity to the plus model but would love it to now come to the cheaper variant.
    02-01-2017 10:23 AM
    I like the idea of wireless charging and I would like a MagSafe kind of charging mainly so I don't have to fish lint out of my charging port.
    02-09-2017 09:20 PM
    Reduced (as in eliminated) bezel would be my number one priority. Dual camera in the 7s (or whatever it's called) would be second.
    02-10-2017 10:09 PM
    I'm a simple man and very confident that it will be an amazing peice of hardware, but I really want supreme battery life. It would be nice if I wasn't worried about making it 24 hours. Also, my phone takes a long time to charge, 2.5 hours to get up to 100% from 16-20%. Quick charging would be really nice.
    02-21-2017 10:45 AM

there will never be a screen any larger than 4.7", or more than 16 GB memory (not needed) or run any apps not developed by Apple. I never say never,
    Jude526 likes this.
    02-21-2017 11:09 AM
    there will never be a screen any larger than 4.7", or more than 16 GB memory (not needed) or run any apps not developed by Apple. I never say never,
    You are right, I always hear people saying things like that and I just keep walking my way without any argument, because I won't win anything.

:P
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-07-2017 02:35 PM
    First and foremost, like just about everyone else, I would like to see an OLED screen on the next iPhone. it is thinner, more power efficient and more vibrant than LCD. In addition I thinks it is about time for a resolution boost.

Second, battery life. Rather than make the phone even thinner for no reason, keep it at the same thickness (or maybe even make it thicker) and give me much better battery life

Third, Wireless charging and quick charging. If I have to charge my phone during the day I want to get a quick top off that will last me until I get home

Fourth, smaller top and bottom bezels. This way we could get a larger screen in a smaller form factor. I'm mean the size of the plus phones is just ridiculous for the screen that comes with it.

Fifth, NO MORE CAMERA BUMP!!!! if the cameras are so big that they need to stick out then add more battery to the phone and make it a bit thicker.
    03-08-2017 02:27 PM
    I would also like to add blacked out box and accessories. How cool would that be?
    03-17-2017 07:53 PM
    I would like an OLED-screen and would be very interested in how Apple implements this software wise: so far all their OLED-devices (Watch, Touchbar) all have black backgrounds so the UI-elements seem to float on the device, not just the screen. That would require significant rework of iOS…
    Totally agree with your points.

Cheers
    03-22-2017 08:56 AM
    I would love a better battery life and smaller top and bottom bezels. This way we could get a larger screen in the same form factor.
    03-22-2017 11:02 AM
29 12