iPhone 8 Wishlist

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
there will never be a screen any larger than 4.7", or more than 16 GB memory (not needed) or run any apps not developed by Apple. I never say never,

You are right, I always hear people saying things like that and I just keep walking my way without any argument, because I won't win anything.

:p

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
First and foremost, like just about everyone else, I would like to see an OLED screen on the next iPhone. it is thinner, more power efficient and more vibrant than LCD. In addition I thinks it is about time for a resolution boost.

Second, battery life. Rather than make the phone even thinner for no reason, keep it at the same thickness (or maybe even make it thicker) and give me much better battery life

Third, Wireless charging and quick charging. If I have to charge my phone during the day I want to get a quick top off that will last me until I get home

Fourth, smaller top and bottom bezels. This way we could get a larger screen in a smaller form factor. I'm mean the size of the plus phones is just ridiculous for the screen that comes with it.

Fifth, NO MORE CAMERA BUMP!!!! if the cameras are so big that they need to stick out then add more battery to the phone and make it a bit thicker.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I would like an OLED-screen and would be very interested in how Apple implements this software wise: so far all their OLED-devices (Watch, Touchbar) all have black backgrounds so the UI-elements seem to float on the device, not just the screen. That would require significant rework of iOS…
Totally agree with your points.

Cheers

mudholestomper

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a replaceable battery …

…because that would be at the top of my list, along with wireless charging, more standard storage, an oled WITHOUT the stupid top and bottom bezels, and true waterproofing

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
IP68 or better
Wireless charging
Imbedded fingerprint sensor on screen
Curved screen 360 degrees (subtly)
Edge to edge similar to the Samsung Galaxy s8
4" model included as part of the refreshed lineup
Bigger battery
OLED screen
Camera upgrades to include OIS on all models
USB type C

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I don't care for SD cards. I seem to kill them. So bring on as much flash storage as the phone will hold.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I want a better screen Amoled with more pixels.
This is stupid but-i want to be able to change the text message colors and font without jailbreaking!