Would you like to see some Limited Edition iPhones for the 10th Anniversary?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They've launched 7 with great fail, I can't imagine them trying to throw a truly limited edition phone in.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
They've launched 7 with great fail, I can't imagine them trying to throw a truly limited edition phone in.

I guess that would depend on which book you're reading, because in my book it's not a fail. Now the Note 7 was a fail.....in my book.

Josiah23

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
The design of the iPhone 6S and 6S+, Jet Black glossy back from the iPhone 7 and the front to be Gold or any other choice of color like Rose Gold or something with the Apple logo glowing or pulsing white maybe?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I am predicting that  will release the limited edition curved iPhone X/ iPhone Pro/ iPhone 8 in June at WWDC 2017. Then in September the iPhone 7s/8 and iPhone 7s Plus/ iPhone 8 Plus will be launched.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I would love to see Apple produce some Limited Editions for their anniversary next year. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

I would have to agree with what @mumfoau said, the ability for me to customise how my device looks. Just like the Moto Maker. Allowing me to have a Gold Back with a Black face would be cool.

Additionally, i would love to have some iMore Skins. Having the iMore logo just below the Apple logo would be very nice :D

Maybe, just maybe, Apple could even allow us to engrave our name on the back? Or have an engraving that said 'Anniversary'

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
This will make it tough on me. I can upgrade because my 7plus is half way paid off already. Love my 7 plus but if a red phone came out and to my liking would be all over it. Red is my favorite color and I am a redhead as well. BOOM.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
This will make it tough on me. I can upgrade because my 7plus is half way paid off already. Love my 7 plus but if a red phone came out and to my liking would be all over it. Red is my favorite color and I am a redhead as well. BOOM.

I would love to see a Product Red iPhone. It would be fantastic looking.