Would you like to see some Limited Edition iPhones for the 10th Anniversary?

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Fast charging like 50% in 30 minutes or less
OLED 1080p on a 5 inch screen or 2k if the screen is larger.
Smaller bezels. The new phones should be more compact with larger screens

Josiah23

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Now this... is the 2ND prettiest thing I've ever laid these eyes on, lol. Wouldn't mind them make the next iPhone in this color!
eac69a1a5d343ffdea7ada24e0c1814d.jpg

Josiah23

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
It's not likely to happen. Even Android phones are moving away from SD card use. They do have storage sticks (flash drive) with up to 256 gb for iPhone.

True, I guess you could replace it with flash drives... haven't really thought to much of that, but i guess it does work. Even though they're pushing away from them, maybe SD cards could be a bit easier for sharing GBs of pictures and other media between IOS and Android rather than swapping USB OTG cables.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I honestly don't care about the 10th anniversary hype. It wouldn't really bother me if they didn't do anything special. If their next release offers something that intrigues me, I'll upgrade. But I'm not going to upgrade simply because it's Apple and the 10th Anniversary. My 7 Plus is awesome and does everything I want/need. I'm definitely paying attention to the rumors and the speculation. Hopefully they offer something impressive. If so, I'll upgrade.

Guess we will see. Only time will tell.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see a glowing Apple emblem on the iPhone like the MacBooks, but with the ability to turn it off and on.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Limited edition? As much as I would love something unique, knowing Apple, it would be priced crazy and way out my reach, so no I would not want Apple to release something that would be desirable and utterly unattainable...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Limited edition? As much as I would love something unique, knowing Apple, it would be priced crazy and way out my reach, so no I would not want Apple to release something that would be desirable and utterly unattainable...

Ha. Good point.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

The new Red color is not much more expensive, is it?

Cheers

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
If there is a special edition I would not want it to be limited. I would rather they release only in the higher tiers, like they did with jet black models. They have no real need to drive up demand by making it available for only a short time. All that will happen is that reseller will put them up on eBay for a ridiculous markup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro