What do you expect to see with the iPhone 8?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I know, I know! We're only a month into the iPhone 7/7 Plus but with next year being the 10th anniversary of the phone we all know and love, what do you think we'll see coming out of Cupertino?

Hardware refresh?

Goodbye home button/pad?

On screen buttons?

What do you guys think???

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I expect a total hardware refresh. Hopefully they keep the home button but would like to see an edge to edge curved display

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok you got me.... With regard to display I would like to see those bezels undergo gastric bypass surgery. Imagine the 4.7" with minimal to no bezel.... (dream sequence)

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Would love to see those bezels gone although I am not too keen on any screen size increase. I hope they don't remove the home button and really hope they don't put on screen buttons.

bennu901

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Don't care for wireless charging but fast charging is a must , a easier to handle phone the iPhone 7plus is pretty big compared to my once was note 7 ... a qhd screen would be great ,multi window like on the iPad

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Smaller to no bezels is a must.
Built in SIM card to save even more internal space for a larger battery or other invention would be nice.

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I would love to see an AMOLED screen and smaller bezels. Other than those I am to a point pretty cool about what Apple has to offer...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

DanielDcruz

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
The latest iPhone8 will be upgraded version of the current iPhone 7. They're going to launch 3 versions and one will be premium out of them. Also they are most probably going to add iris sensor and Wireless charging feature. You can go here also if you want. https://goo.gl/DwWDXr

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I know, I know! We're only a month into the iPhone 7/7 Plus but with next year being the 10th anniversary of the phone we all know and love, what do you think we'll see coming out of Cupertino? Hardware refresh? Goodbye home button/pad? On screen buttons? What do you guys think???

The first thing would be some sort of wireless charging. Android devices had had it for years and it would be nice to have it on my iPhone. The next would be slimmer bezels. The iPhone 7+ could be a lot smaller if the bezels were thinner. Making it a much more portable device. Lastly, and probably highly unlikely. The return of the headphone jack :D haha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711