Whatsapp Banner Notification Problem |In-app| ios 10.3.1

sircrywolf

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.

In WhatsApp, open Settings > Notifications and enable "Show Preview".

If this was already enabled, disable it and enable it back. Maybe this will trigger something and make it work for you.