iPhone 7 replacement ear piece issue

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I got my iPhone replace twice one yesterday and one today the second replacement has something shiny in the ear piece when I was cleaning my iPhone screen.

The shinny thing in ear piece shows up when light is shinned into the ear piece is it normal or should I try the Apple Store again

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not getting that at all. Are you sure it's not just a reflection of the light itself? Are you in any way scratching the ear piece screen, and causing it to become more reflective? In any event if you are not satisfied, then perhaps go for a replacement.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm not getting that at all. Are you sure it's not just a reflection of the light itself? Are you in any way scratching the ear piece screen, and causing it to become more reflective? In any event if you are not satisfied, then perhaps go for a replacement.

It's the reflection of the light for sure since it's only shows up when light in shine to it.

Should I try apple it would be hard to explain this to them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It's the reflection of the light for sure since it's only shows up when light in shine to it.

Should I try apple it would be hard to explain this to them.

Unless the sound is weird or distorted, or the working of your iPhone is affected by it, there is no actual reason to go to the Apple Store.
Or you must really really get annoyed by it, then it's justified.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW