iPhone 7 RED - love it or leave it?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
While it generally depends on the back color (like the silver iPhone > matte black > rose gold), I like white bezels on phones more than black.

Now with this one (just ordered one) I think the white bezel in pics (never seen one irl) looks waaaay better than the black mock ups.

Also I've looked at many mock ups of iPhones with almost every color you can imagine and I still think this red is about as good as it gets which is weird because I'm generally not a red guy. If it was red like a 5C though it'd be gross.

indoctrahol

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If they release another red iPhone with a black screen, it would be a buy. That little gap between where the screen stops and the white begins, I can never unsee.

jbiz404

May 17, 2017
Visit site
I was using a matte black iPhone 7 up until last week when my fiancé dropped her 6s into a toilet at a concert. I used this as an excuse to give her my 7 and I went and got a red iPhone 7 plus. Love it.

user7c

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My vote is to give the current iPhone 7 product red the same jet black like treatment. :) If you are going to carry product red - let it shine! Besides, that jet black treatment is way less slippery the any matted finish.

JaxBearsFan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I sold my silver iPhone 7 on eBay, got a decent chunk of change for it--and got the [PRODUCT] Red iPhone 7 on day one. I've bought a red iPhone case for every iPhone I've had, which is most of them. I dunno…just have a thing for the color Red I guess.

Love it. The front--be it white or black--makes no difference to me. I like both. I've thrown a Wirecutter-recommended tempered glass screen protector on my Red iPhone 7 & have gone mostly caseless. I love this phone…easily my favorite, even more than the 6 Plus/6S Plus I owned.

cubs88

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
My vote is to give the current iPhone 7 product red the same jet black like treatment. :) If you are going to carry product red - let it shine! Besides, that jet black treatment is way less slippery the any matted finish.

Not with the way they've been wearing. I think a shiny red phone might be a bit too much for most anyway :D

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I love it. When I bought my iwatch I bought the product red band as well. I wish the faceplate had been black but I found a solution, a black skin. I hope the iPhone 8 has a red option as well.

tbarker5

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Red is my favorite color and it's beautiful. White front tho is best on it. I had originally thought maybe black but changed my mind. I have the rose gold and love it. I do have a red Tumi leather case so when I am feeling in a red mood I will use it. I have a bunch of cases. Case mate Kate Spade and Tumi. Love the bling. Love the rose gold. Elegant

I have the red and I love it. It's my favorite color also that's why I got it.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I love it! Even though I always use a case, it still looks great in a clear case. This coming from a guy who always buys the black or dark gray of any phone I have ever owned. I did have a yellow Lumia 1520, and loved that, but I used a black cover on it, just from a business standpoint it was too "loud". I think the red is classy enough for any occasion though.

HBogard

Jun 1, 2017
Visit site
the red and white combination looked ugly, black and red is the dope look, better to get a skin and make it red and black and donate money the extra money it will take too buy the red iphone..

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am so so impressed with my red iPhone! Battery life today has been superb!

8c8db03414027866fe1394125df17405.png

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro