Congratulations on your new purchase @Ralph Morgotch!

This is one of the main reasons i love bigger devices. You have more screen real-estate to type on and the keyboard keys are more spaced out.

The White and Blue colours go really nicely together

Hope you enjoy your new iPhone 7!
    Thnx dude, hey don't I see you in CB sometimes?
    04-01-2017 04:26 PM
    Congrats on the upgrade. Hope you enjoy it.
    So far it's just epic, waaaaay faster than the 5C!
    eyecrispy likes this.
    04-01-2017 04:27 PM
    Mirror selfie......CHECK

Also just about blinded myself while taking my first front facing camera selfie haha, the entire screen went white and then also there must be a flash above the ear speaker? (Because by then I was blinded for 20 seconds and I couldn't tell where it came from) .

Another general question about the camera:

With the 5C the pic didn't pre-flash for a second or 2, but the 7 pre-flashes and then takes the pic, is that adjustable? Or just how it is? Just curious? Great camera BTW but I have not had a chance to get out by the river yet and really test it out...
    04-01-2017 04:34 PM
    Congrats on the new phone!!!
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    04-01-2017 06:13 PM
    Congrats on the new phone!!!
    Thanks!
    04-01-2017 06:15 PM
    Excellent. Enjoy.
    04-01-2017 06:39 PM
    Excellent. Enjoy.
    Thanks!

Ps: I'm seeing some amazing cases I like in eBay. This one reminds me of when I put a gold chassis on my Blackberry 9780, dig it!

04-01-2017 07:07 PM
    Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen this many cases available for any other phone!

I guess that might be because all the cases from the iPhone 6 would fit this.
    04-01-2017 07:12 PM
    Question, I had 77 songs I bought in iTunes and now under purchased I only see three. Is there some trick to getting them back?
    04-01-2017 07:34 PM
    Mirror selfie......CHECK

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...85d269964b.jpg

Also just about blinded myself while taking my first front facing camera selfie haha, the entire screen went white and then also there must be a flash above the ear speaker? (Because by then I was blinded for 20 seconds and I couldn't tell where it came from) .

Another general question about the camera:

With the 5C the pic didn't pre-flash for a second or 2, but the 7 pre-flashes and then takes the pic, is that adjustable? Or just how it is? Just curious? Great camera BTW but I have not had a chance to get out by the river yet and really test it out...
    You're referral to the Retina Flash. Look at this imore post for more info.
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.imore...your-iphone-6s
    Ralph Morgotch and robertk328 like this.
    04-01-2017 07:39 PM
    You're referral to the Retina Flash. Look at this imore post for more info.
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.imore...your-iphone-6s
    Good read!!
    eyecrispy and robertk328 like this.
    04-01-2017 07:46 PM
    As for losing my 70+ songs, I found them under the purchased section of the iTunes main page. It looks like I have to re-download all of them and use space on my phone but then I'll try putting them in the cloud again one by one so that they show under when I click music and not have them use space on my device if possible.
    04-01-2017 07:55 PM
    Figure it out, didn't know you had to press on the song to put it back into iCloud by removing it. I was used to swiping on it from the iPhone 5c.
    04-01-2017 08:48 PM
    Congrats, I have a JB 7 plus but just bought a gold iPad Pro 9.7, I like it.
    04-01-2017 11:52 PM
    Congrats, I have a JB 7 plus but just bought a gold iPad Pro 9.7, I like it.
    Nice! My iPad Air 1 is slowing down a little, hopefully I can get another year out of it. The battery is still perfect, no depletion and I got it new in 2014.
    04-02-2017 01:44 AM
    Nice! My iPad Air 1 is slowing down a little, hopefully I can get another year out of it. The battery is still perfect, no depletion and I got it new in 2014.
    I got a deal to good to refuse, brand new $350 below retail.
    04-02-2017 01:55 AM
    Thnx dude, hey don't I see you in CB sometimes?
    Your welcome! Yes, i do spend a little time over on Crackberry. Also spend some time on AC. If only i spent as much time on my studies at school haha
    04-02-2017 02:13 AM
    I got a deal to good to refuse, brand new $350 below retail.
    They are around $800 in Canada!
    04-02-2017 02:16 AM
    Extra insurance, does anyone think it is worth it? Do you have this? I'm thinking about it, especially when the device is new I'm kinda paranoid. It can be cancelled at anytime according to Rogers...

Count me in the club now-img_6822.jpg
    04-02-2017 02:18 AM
    Extra insurance, does anyone think it is worth it? Do you have this? I'm thinking about it, especially when the device is new I'm kinda paranoid. It can be cancelled at anytime according to Rogers...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6822.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	117429
    If you are going to get any type of insurance, get AppleCare. It's better than anything I've seen from a carrier. I'm in the US though so maybe Rogers is better. I can't recommend AppleCare enough though. I've always had a good experience at the Apple Store.
    04-02-2017 06:52 AM
    I'd get AppleCare, unless you think you'll lose the phone. Then those insurance options would be better.

edit: I guess that's what I get for pre-loading tabs, @cwbcpa beat me to it.
    04-02-2017 07:19 AM
    I'd get AppleCare, unless you think you'll lose the phone. Then those insurance options would be better.

edit: I guess that's what I get for pre-loading tabs, @cwbcpa beat me to it.
    Great minds think alike.
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-02-2017 07:30 AM
    Yeah I'm reading good things about Apple care but I don't know anything about it so I'll have to research it. I'm reading a few negative experiences on the Internet with Rogers and the insurance because Rogers uses a private company and I guess they had some cases of fraud in the past so the private insurance company they used treated every case like a murder investigation and people were waiting months for a new device and in most cases it was not a new one it was a refurbished one or a different model and They still had to pay about $200.

Yes that's the longest sentence I ever wrote, I just used talk to text do I don't bother stopping ;-)

I have 13 days left to decide if I get Rogers insurance. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea in the first couple of months to make sure there's no bugs in the product or physical defects, etc.

At least there is the one year warranty with Apple after the initial 15 day return period. But I'm not sure if Rogers sends it away for you after the 15 days or if you do it yourself.

My experience with calling Apple every time has been very good as well. I always get them within two minutes of a phone call, they're very friendly and they know their stuff.
    04-02-2017 11:08 AM
    Apple fully supports their items, and even more so with Apple care.
    04-02-2017 02:15 PM
    Congrats on the phone! ❤️and apple care if you know you generally don't lose your phone
    04-02-2017 04:27 PM
85 1234