I have acquired a bit of roaming (3.5kb). When I get back I am thinking about resetting cellular data stats. Is that a good idea? Will any settings go missing?
    03-14-2017 04:15 AM
    Nope, this will only reset all counters of used data by individual apps and the totals will be reset to Zero.
    No other settings will be affected by this.
    You're safe.
    03-14-2017 06:42 AM
    Nope, this will only reset all counters of used data by individual apps and the totals will be reset to Zero.
    No other settings will be affected by this.
    You're safe.
    So the roaming data will be reset to 0 GB? I hope that this won't affect my AT&T account info in any way!
    03-14-2017 03:15 PM
    So the roaming data will be reset to 0 GB? I hope that this won't affect my AT&T account info in any way!
    That information is for your uses only. AT&T is keeping their own records. Your phone's usage meter doesn't talk to AT&T. Your phone will read 0 GB but that doesn't mean your roaming will go to 0. AT&T is still keeping track. Their usage resets at the end of your billing cycle.
    03-14-2017 03:24 PM
    That information is for your uses only. AT&T is keeping their own records. Your phone's usage meter doesn't talk to AT&T. Your phone will read 0 GB but that doesn't mean your roaming will go to 0. AT&T is still keeping track. Their usage resets at the end of your billing cycle.
    My billing cycle ends on the 6th of each month but I haven't gotten any email or text message yet from AT&T saying that I've incurred roaming charges. So maybe I'm in the clear for the time being?
    03-14-2017 06:42 PM
    My billing cycle ends on the 6th of each month but I haven't gotten any email or text message yet from AT&T saying that I've incurred roaming charges. So maybe I'm in the clear for the time being?
    Possibly. I'm personally not familiar with how AT&T does things. Do they have an online account view that you can log into and view any possible pending charges? It may also be beneficial to call them to verify as well.
    03-15-2017 12:36 PM
    Possibly. I'm personally not familiar with how AT&T does things. Do they have an online account view that you can log into and view any possible pending charges? It may also be beneficial to call them to verify as well.
    They have myAT&T which I'll check when I get back.
    03-15-2017 06:17 PM
    Actually I ended up not resetting the statistics for cell data. When I upgrade my iPhone this fall it'll reset anyways.
    Yesterday 07:52 PM