Weather cities disappeared

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I had numerous cities in the weather app listed. Just a few minutes ago when I checked the weather they had disappeared and been replaced with Cupertino and New York as well as my current location. I had to quickly manually enter the cities again. Was there a service outage or something? This has never happened to me before.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It's not Apple, it's you. I just checked and all my cities are still listed.
It could be a bug or something else, don't overthink it if it doesn't happen again.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I had numerous cities in the weather app listed. Just a few minutes ago when I checked the weather they had disappeared and been replaced with Cupertino and New York as well as my current location. I had to quickly manually enter the cities again. Was there a service outage or something? This has never happened to me before.

The same thing happened to me the other day. I went to check the weather and besides the local weather, all my cities were gone and the default cities replaced them. I didn't reset anything either. I changed the cities back and they have stayed that way so far.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened to me the other day. I went to check the weather and besides the local weather, all my cities were gone and the default cities replaced them. I didn't reset anything either. I changed the cities back and they have stayed that way so far.

I think there was some type of service outage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro