Hey Guys! I'm New at the Forum and I want to ask my first answer. At first sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany...
    So let's start! I want to buy the iPhone 7 in Jet Black in April this year. Because of the bad scratches and fingerprints I want to protect it from these problems. So I considered to buy a clear back case, but often there are these very bad rainbow effects and I hate them! So my idea is, to buy a clear & glossy skin + a Case. For the perfect protection and looking of the beautiful Jet Black iPhone I want to buy the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper. For the Front I buy a Tempered Glass Screenprotector and for the Back I want a Skin. Which is the best clear & glossy skin? The full body wrap from bestskinsever or the Naked Wrap from Slickwraps? And does they fit the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper?

Thanks for the answers
    02-13-2017 04:20 AM
    I don't cover my devices, but Hopefully members who have used the aforementioned products will reply soon....
    02-13-2017 03:25 PM
    I have the jet black and went for the Apple leather case and a screen protector. If it wasn't for the fact that the camera lens sticks out it have just gone for a wrap...take a look at dbrand though.
    02-23-2017 01:22 AM