Bestskinsever or Slickwraps for iPhone 7 in Jet Black?

alexb030498

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Hey Guys! I'm New at the Forum and I want to ask my first answer. At first sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany...
So let's start! I want to buy the iPhone 7 in Jet Black in April this year. Because of the bad scratches and fingerprints I want to protect it from these problems. So I considered to buy a clear back case, but often there are these very bad rainbow effects and I hate them! So my idea is, to buy a clear & glossy skin + a Case. For the perfect protection and looking of the beautiful Jet Black iPhone I want to buy the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper. For the Front I buy a Tempered Glass Screenprotector and for the Back I want a Skin. Which is the best clear & glossy skin? The full body wrap from bestskinsever or the Naked Wrap from Slickwraps? And does they fit the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper?

Thanks for the answers :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't cover my devices, but Hopefully members who have used the aforementioned products will reply soon....:)

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the jet black and went for the Apple leather case and a screen protector. If it wasn't for the fact that the camera lens sticks out it have just gone for a wrap...take a look at dbrand though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW