Is it stupid to downgrade from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone SE?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:

Glad it's working out for you this time around (third time I think?)

I was considering hiding from this post as I am a little embarrassed. I enjoyed the SE for a few days and then started missing that screen real estate and the amazing camera and changed back. I don't really have an reasonable answer. The SE did everything that I needed it to, but doing the same thing on the bigger screen was just easier.

I am going to keep the SE and not sell it, so when I have the urge to change again, it will not cost me any money.. LOL

Eye7

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I like the Iphone 7 but sometimes it´s easy to grab with one hand,and I love the SE...my iphone has already 3 dents...

If I trade i will be stupid to downgrade ? or not?

Will the SE receive the IOS 11? 12?

So you have small hands.

Will you be stupid to downgrade or not? Ask your parents.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Watching so many videos about the SE and how great it is and when you pair it with the Apple Watch and maybe an IPad you have everything.. It makes perfect sense

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I like the Iphone 7 but sometimes it´s easy to grab with one hand,and I love the SE...my iphone has already 3 dents...

If I trade i will be stupid to downgrade ? or not?

Will the SE receive the IOS 11? 12?

Hmm, thats a tough one. My initial response would be NO it's not 'stupid' to 'downgrade' to the iPhone SE :)
At the end of the day it all depends on what you like most. Personally for me, i love a smaller phone so that I'm able to reach anywhere on the screen with one hand. The iPhone SE has amazing battery life and the gaming performance is excellent. But some people really love the 5.5" inch iPhone because it gives them a lot of screen realist to indulge in their favourite content.

Ill be interested to know what your decision is :)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
The saga continues.. back on the SE and decided to give the camera a huge try. I used it for a few sunsets and sunrises, the quick snap a picture of the kids, take a picture of the meal that I am about to eat etc... The camera is awesome. The 7+ can sit next to my bed for watching videos and playing games and the SE can be my travel companion

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I think you need a tablet to really see graphics and newspapers (papers?) and I do not believe the difference between a 4" and a 5.5" screen is wide enough to warrant the expense. A nature photo which looks good on an SE will appear about the same on my 7 and truly majestic on my iPad Air 2 and our iMac. So I don't go for the monumental in my pocket (not to get into the politics of the day) but like a gadget which is quick and resourceful, also reliable.

Your experience may vary.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Keyboard size will be my only concern moving from a Samsung S6 to an iPhone 5S..... time will tell..

Upgrade in November though!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73