iPhone 7+ Camera is way better than the iPhone 7

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 7 and my mom has an iPhone 7+. I thought that the iPhone 7+ only excels if you want to zoom in pictures due to the second camera but with no zoom, the same pic taken under the same lighting loos much more vivid and bright, mine looks a bit darker and the iPhone 7+'s camera is winning under every situation

very disappointing. I hate carrying large phones so I'd never buy the iPhone 7+ or any phablet for that matter, but just sayin'.....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you email, text or print the photos taken with the iPhone 7 Plus, how much better do they look to you or the recipients in comparison to those taken with an iPhone 7?

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
When you email, text or print the photos taken with the iPhone 7 Plus, how much better do they look to you or the recipients in comparison to those taken with an iPhone 7?

oh that I can't say

Once I get back home, I will take two identical screenshots and post of them for you to compare

ralphelliott

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Makes sense given they went to the lengths of adding an additional 12MP sensor. Not seen any comparisons but it still won't fit in my pocket however good it is!

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The 7+ also has a better screen: 401ppi vs 326 on the 7. Is the difference as stark when looking at both original photos on the same screen?

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Since Nokia added the huge sensor some other companies are doing the same in the form of several (I saw a company adding 16 sensors) in order to do the same, Nokia didn't achieve nothing really good for today's standards but showed a path, the reason is more data to recreate a image is always good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen