Which iPhone 7 colour is best

iquu

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
My old iPhone is gold colour now I'm confused which colour would be more graceful....what about jet black and rose gold ??

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
The best iPhone 7 color is really up to each person. For me personally, I would get the rose gold. My friend went with matte black. Depends on your specific preferences.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I tend to like ones with a black face so the screen is not framed in white. Of the two with black faces I like the jet black (but if you are rough on your phone I would recommend the mat black instead).

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
My old iPhone is gold colour now I'm confused which colour would be more graceful....what about jet black and rose gold ??

Firstly, Welcome to iMore! Glad to have you here iquu.

At the end of the day, we cant say what you will enjoy the most. I would recommend heading down to your local Apple store have looking at each colour. I personally love the 'Matte Black' colour and in send place would be the 'Rose Gold'.

This question gets asked a lot..

and when we say 'a lot'... we mean A LOT

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Personally I would purchase a matte black you are only going to see the front only with the case you will most likely buy for it however when you purchase your next vehicle check back and we will give you recommendations on the colour to buy . :)

ralphelliott

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Matte black baby. A lot seem to like the jet black but I prefer the matte finish personally. Like wilber says it won't matter if you put it in a case anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2