Which iPhone 7 color should I buy?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Nothing beats the stealthy look of the Matte Black you can play hide and seek with it all day while it hides away in a thick case.

Not everyone uses a case. I've got a jet black since launch that has seen a week of case time, tops. Haven't used a case in months.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

In other words, get the silver.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So my mom gave my iPhone 6s yesterday to my brother because she promised him, that he could get mine - not nice (but she paid it, so.. I really can't say anything). So now I have to buy I new iPhone, but I don't know which color I should choose.

I just got 18 in October and I'm a marketing student in Denmark, which makes my decision hard.

I love the matte black, but my mother told me I should get a white iPhone because I always have troubles with finding it. ALWAYS.

So now I can't decide if I should get the matte black, silver or rose gold. Please help me.

Btw, I feel pathetic right now, because I can't choose a color and it shouldn't be such a problem.

I went with matte black because I was weary of the fingerprint magnet back of the jet black along with the prone to scratching it provides. Glad apple finally went with a black model rather than "grey"

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I went with matte black because I was weary of the fingerprint magnet back of the jet black along with the prone to scratching it provides. Glad apple finally went with a black model rather than "grey"

The grey was what kept me from getting the 6 in space grey. It wasn't a true black.

Alema Kajum

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Well, I was at the electronic store today. I wanted to buy the silver one, but they were sold out. The only one which was back was the matte black, so I took it. I love it. It's gorgeous.

GlowingBlue

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Black,

If you have a hard time finding your phone you can always buy a case or sticker-skins to make it more visible.

Best of both worlds!