Which iPhone 7 color should I buy?

Alema Kajum

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
So my mom gave my iPhone 6s yesterday to my brother because she promised him, that he could get mine - not nice (but she paid it, so.. I really can't say anything). So now I have to buy I new iPhone, but I don't know which color I should choose.

I just got 18 in October and I'm a marketing student in Denmark, which makes my decision hard.

I love the matte black, but my mother told me I should get a white iPhone because I always have troubles with finding it. ALWAYS.

So now I can't decide if I should get the matte black, silver or rose gold. Please help me.

Btw, I feel pathetic right now, because I can't choose a color and it shouldn't be such a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
OK, matte black but remember you can always put a cover to protect it and also to customize it with any color and even giving it another function or upgrading some feature (like a battery case), so no matter which color you ended up buying you will always be able to change it a little bit.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
So my mom gave my iPhone 6s yesterday to my brother because she promised him, that he could get mine - not nice (but she paid it, so.. I really can't say anything). So now I have to buy I new iPhone, but I don't know which color I should choose.

I just got 18 in October and I'm a marketing student in Denmark, which makes my decision hard.

I love the matte black, but my mother told me I should get a white iPhone because I always have troubles with finding it. ALWAYS.

So now I can't decide if I should get the matte black, silver or rose gold. Please help me.

Btw, I feel pathetic right now, because I can't choose a f*cking color and it shouldn't be such a problem.

Personally, i wouldn't choose the 'Silver' just because it been around for so many years and its nice to have a change in colour.
So for me, i would go with the 'Rose Gold' :)

Bushkesh

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Nothing beats the stealthy look of the Matte Black you can play hide and seek with it all day while it hides away in a thick case.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.
EXACTLY!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2