Apple Silicone Case

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've owned a few and they're great. I have an ocean blue silicone case for my iPhone 7 Plus. My only issue is that it tends to be a lint magnet. This is an issue with all silicone cases though, not just Apple's.

Congrats on your purchase!

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I've owned a few and they're great. I have an ocean blue silicone case for my iPhone 7 Plus. My only issue is that it tends to be a lint magnet. This is an issue with all silicone cases though, not just Apple's.

Congrats on your purchase!

Thank you. And i was stuck between the ocean blue and red lol but decided to go red. I cant wait for Thursday

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. And i was stuck between the ocean blue and red lol but decided to go red. I cant wait for Thursday

Very cool. I just ordered a red Amazon Basics silicone case. I'm really interested in comparing the build quality with Apple, especially since the Amazon case is a fraction of the price.

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Very cool. I just ordered a red Amazon Basics silicone case. I'm really interested in comparing the build quality with Apple, especially since the Amazon case is a fraction of the price.

I only have 3 cases so far. Lifeproof (black) Otterbox symmetry (clear with black bumper) and apple battery case (black) i decided to add color to my matte black phone lol

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a silicone in ocean blue and I barely use it. I prefer the leather. I really should just list it on the marketplace and sell it. Not a fan of it.

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have bought an Apple silicone case. The leather case also has a great feel to it. However, it does mark up easily and fade after a while since it is treated leather. It's all up to you.

iphone2291

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have both the Apple silicone case and Apple leather case, both in black. The silicone one is good. That's what I've been using for the past week. No problems with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Keep us informed of your findings. I'm curious as well, especially since the Amazon version is a fraction of the Apple price

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Keep us informed of your findings. I'm curious as well, especially since the Amazon version is a fraction of the Apple price

Same price maybe just a penny less. The apple store app had it at $35
f4541f97c4230e0753214e0f9e981257.png

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
They clean up well, aren't slippery, and have had nice color choices. No complaint for the ones I've had.

That said, this is my first time not getting one with a new phone. Leather version of same is my favorite and I like a case for sports that has bottom coverage neither silicone or leather have.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They're good but I don't like them for when my palms get sweaty or taking them in and out of my pocket. I wish the battery case was leather instead of silicone, too.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods