I'm curious is the Apple case made completely out of silicone material or is it just a layer on top of a polycarbonate case like the leather version?
    01-11-2017 06:58 AM
    I have the black one. Overall its a good product however I have trouble putting it it or taking it out of my jeans pockets because the silicon case is very grippy. Also I take off the case once a fortnight to clean the backside of the phone and I have noticed that small chunks of the case coming off from the left and right bottom corners where I usually put my finger to pull the phone out. Maybe I am not supposed to do it that way but that is what has happened to mine. On the other hand its a minimalist design, well built and sturdy, as you can expect from any apple product. Its very grippy and will not slip on glass in case you place your phone on an inclined surface. With a bit of careful use I think it is a great case.
    01-11-2017 08:04 AM
    I have the charcoal one. I had a red, lilac and mint green, in the past and wouldn't go leather!
    01-12-2017 05:22 PM
    Anyone have the apple silicone case? Your thoughts? Any issues? I ordered the Product Red and i should have it Thursday
    No complaints, I think they are really nice. The Product Red and White colour are my favourite. Plus for $35 it's actually cheaper than some 'Smart Cases' for Android devices. Just remember. the case is there to protect your iPhone, you not supposed to protect the case from scratches haha.
    01-14-2017 01:01 AM
29 12