Apple Silicone Case

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a white one for the missus. I highly recommend it. If I ever need another (I use Apple Leather cases), I'll buy a silicone one.
Apparently, it is easy to clean, too, merely a wipe down with a wet wipe...

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a white one for the missus. I highly recommend it. If I ever need another (I use Apple Leather cases), I'll buy a silicone one.
Apparently, it is easy to clean, too, merely a wipe down with a wet wipe...

It got to my house already i just need to pick it up. I cant wait until i get out of work lol

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have have the Red Silicone case on my iPhone 7 Plus. I think the red looks good against the black of the iPhone. This is actually my second Apple Silicone case (I had one on my iPhone 6 too). I find Apple's case to be durable and fairly easy to get on and off. I also think it gives just enough more grip without being as much of a lint magnet as some cheaper cases I have tried in the past.

GlowingBlue

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I always find the silicon cases a bit hard to take in and out of pockets.

They cling to fabric much more than say leather or hard plastic cases.

They're great for shock absorption in drops, but the pockets thing makes it a non-starter for me.

Bushkesh

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious is the Apple case made completely out of silicone material or is it just a layer on top of a polycarbonate case like the leather version?

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I have the black one. Overall its a good product however I have trouble putting it it or taking it out of my jeans pockets because the silicon case is very grippy. Also I take off the case once a fortnight to clean the backside of the phone and I have noticed that small chunks of the case coming off from the left and right bottom corners where I usually put my finger to pull the phone out. Maybe I am not supposed to do it that way but that is what has happened to mine. On the other hand its a minimalist design, well built and sturdy, as you can expect from any apple product. Its very grippy and will not slip on glass in case you place your phone on an inclined surface. With a bit of careful use I think it is a great case.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have the apple silicone case? Your thoughts? Any issues? I ordered the Product Red and i should have it Thursday

No complaints, I think they are really nice. The Product Red and White colour are my favourite. Plus for $35 it's actually cheaper than some 'Smart Cases' for Android devices. Just remember. the case is there to protect your iPhone, you not supposed to protect the case from scratches haha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2