Love the apple battery case

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
This is probably the longest that my phone has lasted. Thinking of buying the red one!
b0c25e7eb4ab3bc576a32ac8edb10e9e.png

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty stupid>>>>if Apple has to build a case with integrated battery

Why not build an iphone with a bigger battery in it????

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's pretty stupid>>>>if Apple has to build a case with integrated battery

Why not build an iphone with a bigger battery in it????

They did this year. The iPhone 7 gets 2 hours of more usage time than the 6s. But not everybody wants a fat iPhone to get even better battery life so so battery case is great option for the small percentage who don't mind a fat phone.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
They did.

They did this year. The iPhone 7 gets 2 hours of more usage time than the 6s. But not everybody wants a fat iPhone to get even better battery life so so battery case is great option for the small percentage who don't mind a fat phone.

I was talking about the battery the size that give you the same juice as the battery case..

if a company has to do a case with a battery to install on a device...To me you may as well put it directly in the phone and be done with it

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was talking about the battery the size that give you the same juice as the battery case..

if a company has to do a case with a battery to install on a device...To me you may as well put it directly in the phone and be done with it

I'm completely disagree. They didn't have to do a battery case. It's an option for a few who want to use one. Most won't want their iPhone to be twice as fat. You can't thin out a fat iPhone after but a battery case can be put on and off. You just make no sense to say they had to do the case and she phone should just come fatter.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm completely disagree. They didn't have to do a battery case. It's an option for a few who want to use one. Most won't want their iPhone to be twice as fat. You can't thin out a fat iPhone after but a battery case can be put on and off. You just make no sense to say they had to do the case and she phone should just come fatter.

if one put a case with a battery build in then it's a fat phone. A lot of people are looking for extended battery life or complain the phone's battery is not lasting long enough