I am looking for a durable rugged case for my iPhone 7 that is essentially the mix between Mophie extended battery case with charge force wireless charging and the Otterbox Resurgence. I had bought a Mophie extended case with the wireless charging for the iPhone 6 and modded it to work with my iPhone 7. It worked great, but I found I wanted more protection along the edges of the phone. The Mophie case protects the corners of the phone with raised edges, which elevate the screen from a flat surface when face down. However, it follows the contours of the left & right sides of the phone (in portrait) and leaves that part of the phone vulnerable. I found this out when placing the phone in a storage locker and bumped the door, which chipped my tempered glass screen protector. I like the protection of the Otterbox Resurgence which feels like a commuter case with it all around raised edges, but I would be missing the wireless charging of my last phone. Plus the all plastic outside of the Resurgence leaves it a bit more slippery in my hand than the Mophie case. So I am looking to see if there are any options I may be missing.

Any thoughts?
    12-10-2016 06:09 PM
    Hopefully, someone who uses a similar case will respond soon with a recommendation.
    12-11-2016 07:16 PM
    How about this? Found it on a quick search of Amazon.

iPhone 7 / 6S / 6 Plus Battery Case, Alpatronix BX150plus 5.5-inch SHOCKPROOF 4000mAh Protective Portable Charging Case for iPhone 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6 Plus [MFi Certified, iOS 10+] - Black Carbon Fiber https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TE82Z2K...mUvbUpU2864293
    12-11-2016 10:11 PM
    That is a nice case and one I have looked at, but doesn't incorporate wireless charging. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    12-12-2016 05:34 AM
    It just came out...I'm waiting on mine. Should be here this week.

juice pack air - Wireless iPhone 7 Battery Case | mophie
    12-12-2016 06:01 AM
    I had seen Mophie released the case finally. Please let us know how you like it. I modded the iPhone 6 version and felt there wasn't enough protection on the left and right sides of the screen for what I am looking for. Hence a merging of the Otterbox and Mophie case is what I have in mind.
    12-12-2016 11:05 AM
    I had seen Mophie released the case finally. Please let us know how you like it. I modded the iPhone 6 version and felt there wasn't enough protection on the left and right sides of the screen for what I am looking for. Hence a merging of the Otterbox and Mophie case is what I have in mind.
    Will do. You must be rough on phones... LOL
    12-12-2016 02:53 PM