For you what is the ideal size for an iphone?

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Out of all the screen sizes Apple has had for the iPhone, I definitely like the 4.7 inch the best. It's not too huge and is not too small, either. Just right. :yes:

Piyushs7

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
4.7 one is the ideal for people with long fingers, because even the 5.5 inch gets a little too big. iPhone 5SE is also a good model, with the asthetics of iPhone 5s, and processor and speed of iPhone 6s.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
There's no ideal size, mainly because it depends on your priorities. For me the best one is the 4,7": big enough to enjoy multimedia but small enough to carry it on my pocket without even noticing it's there.

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I really don't like the 4.7"-model ? for me it's to big to be comfortable and to small to be more useful than a smaller phone. Therefore: 5.5" it is.

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
got iphone 7plus mate black first but after few days got back to iphone 7 silver

i never wanted black from the start because to me it tends to hide more but i bought it anyway because it was new color

always like apple products in silver because silver is kinda apple culture from the start

after using iphone 7 plus for few weeks i found that i dont need bigger battery or display as i dont play games or videos at my phone and for those purposes i use my ps4 and laptop which are best for those things...so handling bigger size in my routine life was kinda annoying at times..

i like how easy to carry iphone 7 in one hand and doing powerful tasks like maps...browsing .. bed time browsing..facebook etc...and carrying this form factor around me without getting annoyed

overall i find iphone 7 small enough to handle lightly and powerful enough to do everything iphone 7 plus does..

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Apple offers two different size and according to you which is better?

Technically they offer 3 sizes. (listed below). but my personal favourite would definitely be the 4.7" standard version :)
I think this is the perfect size where you still get some decent screen real-estate but you also have nice portability. The Plus version is just a tad on the big side especially since the top and bottom of the device is so big.

iPhone x = 4.7"
iPhone x Plus = 5.5"
iPhone SE = 4"

Vlada011

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
For me ideal size of cell phone is size of iPhone 7 or iPhone 6s size, 4.7".
Some people use cell phone more for surfing, video clips, even movies or games and their ideal is probably bigger.
But for cell phone, calling, SMS, mail perfect is 4.7".
I have iPhone SE and it's not small for me, it's great and for many people he is ideal size.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR