For you what is the ideal size for an iphone?

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Apple offers three different sizes
4, 4.7 and 5.5 inch
Smaller the better for me, even when I have big hands the iPhone SE is the most powerful 4" cell phone ever created

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
right, but it must hard to type a long txt on a smaller device

Not at all, my hands are big, I have thick and imprecise fingers, but a 4inch screen is perfect for me,  keyboard does an amazing job autocorrecting my mistakes, it is funny cause I usually see the screen where the words that I'm typing are, but when I see what my fingers are doing while typing, well, they are far from accurate, it does the job.
I can assure that there is a myth over larger screens are easier for typing, actually in a larger screen the distance your fingers need to travel is longer.

Give it a try, it kind of magical

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Not at all, my hands are big, I have thick and imprecise fingers, but a 4inch screen is perfect for me,  keyboard does an amazing job autocorrecting my mistakes, it is funny cause I usually see the screen where the words that I'm typing are, but when I see what my fingers are doing while typing, well, they are far from accurate, it does the job.
I can assure that there is a myth over larger screens are easier for typing, actually in a larger screen the distance your fingers need to travel is longer.

Give it a try, it kind of magical

on the work phone 4". I just can't, doesn't worked for me but the iPhone 7 it is all good.

yes, the travel is longer but works for me

Alexnewguy

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
The good 'ol iPhone 5-size! That's whats ideal for me with any smartphone... I mean one must also consider that these things (at least for most people) need some form of case, i.e for protection, extra battery, style? And that's bound to make them even bigger. So all in all, the iPhone 5, with a case on it is for me the perfect size

wkelly24

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I enjoy the Plus size phone as it's an e-reader for me. So having the larger screen works best. I don't do a lot of single handed activities on the phone, so I'm not usually stretching the thumb too far while holding the phone. However, it is a bit bulky to cary in pockets. Still worth the trade-off.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I love everything about the Plus, just wish it was the size of the regular. Hopefully the rumors of the Amoled bezel-less iPhones come true, and a middle size of roughly 5-5.2" screen in a size between the regular and the Plus comes into play.

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
4.7 works for me. I use my phone one-handed frequently and couldn't wrangle the plus without dropping it. The screen is awesome though.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I had a 6 and moved to the 7 Plus. The 6 was nice but I have to admit the 7 Plus is awesome. My eyesight is not perfect and the larger screen makes a real difference. I can't use the 6 one handed so size doesn't make a difference to me when typing. I could get along using either and still do as my wife has the 6 now and occasionally I have to be her tech support. But I will be sticking with the Plus from now on.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like the 4.7 inch size. Just seems to be more comfortable for the things I like to do. I have aging eyes but I don't have any issues with reading text on the screen. It just feels right in my hand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit