I want a iPhone 7

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Me, too.......Seriously, there are several avenues to take.

1. You can purchased an iPhone 7 either my paying the full amount upfront or via a payment plan. Contact a nearby Apple Store or your wireless carrier for more details.
2. You can ask a parent, sibling, spouse or friend to buy one for you.
3. You can enter contests, when available, in which the prize is an iPhone 7.

Take care.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I want a iPhone 7......

Isn't that the dream for all of us who cant afford it? :D

I would take Just_Me_D's advice. Enter competitions, beg and plead with family or try a monthly payment option. (which actually works out to more but al test its smaller payments and you can have the thing you want :)

NckJurchescu

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
So,here it goes,I had all the previous iphones before and the best iphone that I've ever had was the SE.One month ago I upgraded to the Iphone 7,and honestly it let me down big time.The first reason is because I was obliged to return it after several bugs made my experience with it the worst,it tended to freez,the celluar data did not work sometimes and was truly jerky and hard to use.I thaught that this was an isolated incident,but the second Iphone 7 that I recieved did precisely the same things plus some others.This thing wasn't an isolated incident,it happened to others folks and if the 3rd ip7 that'll recieve will do the same,then I'll just get another SE.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So,here it goes,I had all the previous iphones before and the best iphone that I've ever had was the SE.One month ago I upgraded to the Iphone 7,and honestly it let me down big time.The first reason is because I was obliged to return it after several bugs made my experience with it the worst,it tended to freez,the celluar data did not work sometimes and was truly jerky and hard to use.I thaught that this was an isolated incident,but the second Iphone 7 that I recieved did precisely the same things plus some others.This thing wasn't an isolated incident,it happened to others folks and if the 3rd ip7 that'll recieve will do the same,then I'll just get another SE.

The number of folks having freezing issues is minimal compared to those of us who aren't and haven't had any freezing issues. I've had both the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus and both work great in my experience. Hopefully, the issue some of you are experiencing will disappear soon.

lionelwolfe

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
I love both android and iOS. I get excited when there's a new release on either platform. I do think that the iPhone 7 is a fantastic phone but probably only worth it to upgrade if you have anything older than an iphone 6.

That being said, I have an iPhone SE and I love it. There's just something about the 4 inch form factor that attract me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods