iPhone 7 from Note 7 and Pixel

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
A couple of months ago I wanted to switch to Verizon from AT&T. The release of the Note 7 seemed to be a great opportunity to make the change. I really liked the Note 7, but of course I had to return it due to the recall. When I returned iti picked up a prepaid Android smartphone that had a 5 inch screen. I got used to the side and started to really appreciate using my device one handed. So I tried switching to Verizon again when the Pixel was released. Got the smaller Pixel because the form factor really appeals to me now. But unfortunately my Pixel malfunctioned. Verizon didn't have a replacement Pixel so I had to get something else because I needed a phone. So I got the iPhone 7 because it seemed to be my best option at the time. Since picking up the iPhone 7 these are my thoughts about it.

The iPhone 7 is a beautiful device. It looks like the Pixel that I loved but a little better. The Pixel was smooth, but not like the iPhone 7. Close but not as smooth. Apps run better on my iPhone especially the games. I downloaded all of my Google apps so I have an experience that's close to my Pixel. Battery life has been about the same. Feel of the iPhone is a little better because it's slightly smaller than the Pixel. Camera is slightly better and faster on the iPhone. Screen is better on the Pixel. I liked Google Assistant better than Siri. Also Google integration is better on the Pixel of course. But I have noticed that the Google apps are better on iOS. I love love love spotlight search. Missed that when I moved back to Android. iMessage is great to have back along with FaceTime. The new features in iOS are nicer but I haven't used them much. 3D touch is growing on me.

So far, I don't have any regrets.

Last edited:

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
A couple of months ago I wanted to switch to Verizon from AT&T. The release of the Note 7 seemed to be a great opportunity to make the change. I really liked the Note 7, but of course I had to return it due to the recall. When I returned iti picked up a prepaid Android smartphone that had a 5 inch screen. I got used to the side and started to really appreciate using my device one handed. So I tried switching to Verizon again when the Pixel was released. Got the smaller Pixel because the form factor really appeals to me now. But unfortunately my Pixel malfunctioned. Verizon didn't have a replacement Pixel so I had to get something else because I needed a phone. So I got the iPhone 7 because it seemed to be my best option at the time. Since picking up the iPhone 7 these are my thoughts about it.

The iPhone 7 is a beautiful device. It looks like the Pixel that I loved but a little better. The Pixel was smooth, but not like the iPhone 7. Close but not as smooth. Apps run better on my iPhone especially the games. I downloaded all of my Google apps so I have an experience that's close to my Pixel. Battery life has been about the same. Feel of the iPhone is a little better because it's slightly smaller than the Pixel. Camera is slightly better and faster on the iPhone. Screen is better on the Pixel. I liked Google Assistant better than Siri. Also Google integration is better on the Pixel of course. But I have noticed that the Google apps are better on iOS. I love love love spotlight search. Missed that when I moved back to Android. iMessage is great to have back along with FaceTime. The new features in iOS are nicer but I haven't used them much. 3D touch is growing on me.

So far, I don't have any regrets.

Those are exactly my thoughts as well. Thanks for your input!

Cheers

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner