Best Bluetooth headsets for iphone 7

AJPhan

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for a decent Bluetooth headset that can make phone call and still gives you decent audio while listening to music. I've been thinking about waiting for the airpod but now Apple just delay it until god knows when. Since my job requires a lot of phone calls but also give me quite a lot of free time listening to music, I don't wanna wait anymore.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Jaybirds x2 are highly rated and comfortable. I personally have PowerBeats only because there were on sale for $100 on Black Friday when they are normal $200.

Even at $100, it's not worth it. Doesn't fit if you sweat from your ears and just not all that comfortable with that loop over your ears.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Jaybirds x2 are highly rated and comfortable. I personally have PowerBeats only because there were on sale for $100 on Black Friday when they are normal $200.

Even at $100, it's not worth it. Doesn't fit if you sweat from your ears and just not all that comfortable with that loop over your ears.
Everyone speaks well about the jaybirds... But there are so expensive :(

Okris30

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I had the powerbeats 2 wireless and they are crap. 2 broke at the earpiece and the 3rd pair just stopped charging. This all happened within a year. I wouldn't recommend those to anyone. I now have the Bose Soundsport wireless headphones and they work great. They also sound better than the powerbeats. I would recommend those. Have no experience with the Jaybirds but from what I've read they seem like great bluetooth headphones as well.

jrsharp70

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just get the old jaybirds for cheap on amazon. Best bang for your buck.
A
Also, if you want cheap and around the neck, try the Motorola buds. They sound great.

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought a cheap pair of anker soundbuds, while I wait for the airpods, and they sound pretty good. My only complaint is the wire attaching the two buds.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Just get the old jaybirds for cheap on amazon. Best bang for your buck.
A
Also, if you want cheap and around the neck, try the Motorola buds. They sound great.

I though the JayBirds were supposed to be for running and stuff like that. Is the sound quality that good?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you are looking for headphones to run with I would stay away from the Bluebuds. I have 4 pairs (2 BluebudX's, 1 X2, 1 Freedom) of them and they are the best workout headphones I own, but they seal the ear canal and that is not good for running. You need to be able to hear the things on the road etc. I use the Bose Sport head phones for running since they don't seal the ear canal and sound great!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
These are what I have for different uses:

LG Infinums for daytime wear. Good sound quality for voice calls, decent sound quality for music, excellent battery life.

Jaybird X2 for music listening because the quality is good for BT. Good for workouts too since they're lightweight.

Gear Icon X for wireless use. They'll stay out of the way during intense workouts. Sound quality is ok.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I though the JayBirds were supposed to be for running and stuff like that. Is the sound quality that good?

My x2's sound good. I wouldn't say it's earth shattering but for the size and the smallness of the components they did an excellent job.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Everyone speaks well about the jaybirds... But there are so expensive :(

With most audio devices I have come to realize that you get what you pay for. I went through many low quality devices before I spent the money on high quality products and they're expensive because they're great and they last a lot longer than the cheap variants.
That's just my personal opinion and what has happened to me. You may have had better luck with cheaper things.

Rich Fray

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Bose Soundsports - - Sweat and water resistant. Great design to keep them comfortably in your ears even during vigorous activity. I can't shake these out of my ears if I try. Excellent sound quality, great bass.

i6splusguy

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a pair of sennheiser 185 headphones, they got some good reviews. They cost about $300 i think. I originally wanted the apple airpods but those got delayed.