Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Apple Silicone Case

mm294

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have any tempered glass screen protector recommendations? I'm currently using a Spigen screen protector and case, but I'm not too fond of either. I want to get the Apple silicone case and I'd like to know what screen protector others are using with it.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any tempered glass screen protector recommendations? I'm currently using a Spigen screen protector and case, but I'm not too fond of either. I want to get the Apple silicone case and I'd like to know what screen protector others are using with it.

I am using the [URL="https://www.apple.com/ca/search/Belkin-InvisiGlass-Ultra-Screen-Protection-for-iPhone-8-/-7#mn_p]Belkin Invisiglass Ultra Screen Protector[/URL] sold and installed by Apple Stores. Was installed perfect by machine and has been great so for.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I've tried Zagg. Always get the halo affect around the edges. I tried Belkin glass and it's a finger print magnet. I now use Spigen glass and no halo affect and repels finger prints well. Why didn't you like the Spigen glass? So far it's the best I've found.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Tech Armor are really nice and $10 on Amazon.

+1 for tech armor. Used tons of them for myself and my kiddos.

I've also used a few other brands off Amazon and they've all worked fine. I think the one i literally just put on my daughter's phone last night was Yootech or something like that. Easy to install and looks great.

mm294

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
The more I look at it, I think I'm going to stick with the Spigen screen protector. It's really narrow and when I put it on, I didn't quite cover the right edge of the screen, but I'm starting to think that's the nature of those screen protectors.

ICraig

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
According to other reviews, the most frequent ones to pop up were iLLumiShield and Peyou
I've heard good things and that's what I'd recommend

Wamp Wamp

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I've tried Zagg. Always get the halo affect around the edges. I tried Belkin glass and it's a finger print magnet. I now use Spigen glass and no halo affect and repels finger prints well. Why didn't you like the Spigen glass? So far it's the best I've found.
Does the Spigen glass cover the whole LCD screen or does it leave a portion of the sides unprotected like the Belkin glass?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I am using the [URL="https://www.apple.com/ca/search/Belkin-InvisiGlass-Ultra-Screen-Protection-for-iPhone-8-/-7#mn_p]Belkin Invisiglass Ultra Screen Protector[/URL] sold and installed by Apple Stores. Was installed perfect by machine and has been great so for.

This^^ A combo of that SP and the black Apple leather case on my black 7.

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
e369365594effcf118a7fc073a06b0f9.jpg

Zagg Glass+ Luxe in matte black. This is with the leather case. I also have the midnight blue silicone case as well.

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site

I have to recommend against the Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra. Bought it the day after I brought home my new 7, and from the same source. Also picked out an Apple silicone case. The screen protector cracked. No blow struck at all. We went for a hike and when I pulled the phone out, there it was.
5d8e7aa0595a045a7199d856f4b9a750.jpg

Have no idea what happened. Does anybody?

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Get the cheapest one on ebay. They're all the same, imo.

Agree.

Although I use a Anker Glass Protector which costs about £6 off Amazon.

It's really smooth to touch and the stickers you get to help align it perfectly make it worth a few extra quid.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Agree.

Although I use a Anker Glass Protector which costs about £6 off Amazon.

It's really smooth to touch and the stickers you get to help align it perfectly make it worth a few extra quid.
The cheap ones come with stickers also, normally.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Agree, and Zagg is super expensive at Sam's Club ($24). I got the halo effect as well.

Zaggs are a joke! They used to be first class now everyone I've tried on the i7+ and my i7 everyone has given me the halo effect. Then what good is the warranty when they charge 5.99 for shipping and the next one will do it also. I'm done with zagg.