Iphone 7 screen

BRS64

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone;

After many years with blackberry, i finally bought iPhone :)

i bought iPhone 7 last week, first day i did not realize but after that time noticed that my screen right side is slightly darker then the other. It is very hard to realize but it annoys me. I am sure that if i take it to apple service, they will do nothing about it. I am curious about yours. Is it regular thing? May be it is normal, i am waiting your comments.

just first check around "ğ "?" letter" and after that "g" and "h". Right side is little bit darker.

Foto?raf - 18.10.2016 21.44.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hard to really see in your pic. But if it is bothering you, then take it back to Apple and have it replaced. It is under warranty so it should not be an issue.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've had iPhones like that. Many screens are like that. Most people don't notice. You may get another that does the exact same. Maybe compare to display units and see how many are like that.

BRS64

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I've had iPhones like that. Many screens are like that. Most people don't notice. You may get another that does the exact same. Maybe compare to display units and see how many are like that.

Can it be something like glue thing that mentioned before at the yellow tint incident?

Can it cure itself later? For about week or weeks?

BRS64

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site

Yes. I went to apple store today and all device's screen just like mine👍 i explained it to genious and he is little bit shocked😀 an said that i was too careful. But i am okey now.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes. I went to apple store today and all device's screen just like mine i explained it to genious and he is little bit shocked an said that i was too careful. But i am okey now.

Yeah I thought they would be. Most of mine have been that way but it's never bothered me. And no it doesn't improve over time like the yellowing glue thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods